A Weekend in Queenstown

05:13

There's nothing better than a trip away from home after such an exhausting semester at uni. I couldn't wait to get on that plane and spend a weekend away to recharge before the new semester started!


Queenstown was literally so breathtaking. I wanted to capture every bit of it on camera; the low winter sun drenched everything in this golden light that made midday feel as if it was sunrise. Mornings were greeted by the snow-capped Remarkables and the calm Lake Wakatipu. A weekend definitely wasn't enough to explore as much as I wanted to, but I'm still so thankful to have been able to go on a little holiday before uni started up again. 






















Here's just a collection of photos that sum up my trip; I tried something a little different with the editing, and I really like how they turned out! Hopefully I hope I have more time to be able to post this semester. 

Happy July, 

Ela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Flickr Images

Subscribe