Days Like These

21:13

These photos were taken when my friend and I were waiting between lectures and the sun was out and shining. It was one of those rare days when we had time to sit and relax and try forget about school for a while. 

There's something about autumn that makes me want to step away from my usual get up of black monochromatic looks, and incorporate a bit of colour into my outfits. For this look, I opted for my rust-coloured blouse tucked into a pair of classic black skinny jeans and topped it off with my tan bucket bag, black slide on sandals and a gold Y necklace. 















I wanted to try out a bit of editing for this post as well, and I hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know what you think in the comments :) 

 I'm wearing: Glassons blouse // A brand high-waisted jeans // Therapy sandals // Forever New bucket bag

Photographed by Gemma Singh (@gemmasingh11 on Instagram) 
Edited by me 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Flickr Images

Subscribe