The Teen Blogger Tag

23:32



It's only been the beginning of my blogging journey but I've been so thankful for the support I've received from so many other bloggers and this tag is a reflection of that as well as giving me the opportunity to share the love around to other bloggers I've come to admire as well.  I've been lucky enough to be tagged by Lizze (elizabethandher) to do the Teen Blogger Tag for my blog so that you all can get to know me better! 

Happy reading~~

Why did you start blogging and when?

I'm a newbie to the teen blogging community and I started a month ago, the summer before I started uni. I'd wanted to start my own blog for the longest time now because I wanted a place where I'd be able to share my outfits and thoughts on a platform where I could get more in depth than just Instagram, but it wasn't really until the huge break I had before the start of uni that I had time to. 

 Do you think being a teen blogger is more stressful because of school?
I think there's definitely pressure to continue posting regularly especially on top of schoolwork but at the same time I think its great having my blog because it gives me a creative outlet while I'm studying. Usually when ever I feel too stressed about an assignment or when ever I feel overwhelmed by the things I have to do at uni, I like brainstorming blogposts or writing them on my breaks because it gives me something to do that's more enjoyable for myself. 

If you had to describe what you write about in 3 words, what would they be?
Fashion, lifestyle, beauty.

Top 5 teen bloggers? 
Lizzie from elizabethandher, Mayy and Sabrina from The Misfits, Bella from Bones, Tara from fashionbamini, Ana from Indie Suns

 Have you ever been teased or bullied by class-mates because of your blog?
I'm pretty lucky that the people who know about my blog are super supportive of what I do! 

What’s the meaning behind your blog’s name? 
I was just bouncing around names for a while, meshing two words into one, and Vampygold was the one that stuck. I wanted something that was short and sweet, and something that reflected my personal style.  

Who are your celebrity style icons?
I love love love Solange's street style I think her use of colours and her silhouettes are so inspiring! I also really love Vanessa Hudgens's and Alexa Chung's sense of style. 

Who do you take your blog inspiration from?
I get inspired by anything and everything from YouTube style videos to just seeing what people are wearing in my city. I think it's important to get inspired by different things so that my take on things will be unique. 

What’s the best thing that’s come out of blogging so far?
So far the best thing about it is being able to create things and being able to share with so many people. 

Describe the teen blogging community in 3 words?
Supportive, creative, fun.  

What’s your favourite type of blog post to write?
I love writing my outfit diaries posts, where I talk about where I was and what I did when I wore a particular outfit. These kinds of moments stick with me- I'll always remember the outfit I wore during a specific moment of my life. 

Who do you tag?
I tag Sabrina and Mayy from The Misfits, and Ana from Indie Suns

Thank you to Lizzie (elizabethandher) for tagging me, and check out her post on this tag here


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a fun tag ! I enjoyed reading all of your answers. I will check out those blog you mentioned. Gret blog !! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Flickr Images

Subscribe