On Wearing Black in the Summer

17:55

With university starting soon (in nearly two weeks!), it means summer's nearly over. But last night it didn't seem like it. Probably because the sun's still out blazing in 30 degree heat, and probably because I was trying to ignore the fact that uni starting soon means my friends and I will be parting ways as we begin our own adventures in different parts of the country. 

Last night, I wore this outfit to my friend's farewell dinner. I've been so obsessed with the trouser look recently so of course I had to pick out the classic black peg trouser I scored at the opshop ($7!!) and paired it with another opshop find- this simple black top. I topped the look off with a red lip and a pair of blue reflective cat eye sunnies.









I'm wearing: Thrifted top// Thrifted Trousers// Windsor Smith "Puffy" Sandals// Quay Australia "My Girl" Sunnies// Colourpop "Bitchette" Lippie Stix




You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Flickr Images

Subscribe