February Beauty Favourites

15:32


This Feb has been all about keeping my makeup fresh and glowy for the summer while starting to incorporate those orange and pink hues that transition into fall. 





I've been obsessed with these eyeshadow shades that lean towards more of the orange and pink spectrum. Especially for a brown eyed girl like me, I feel like they add such a fresh pop of colour to the lids. I usually place Shop by Colourpop all over the lid, buff the brown and orange matte shades from the Chichi Spices palette in my crease, place the pink glittery shade from this palette on top of 'Shop' and top it off with the champagne shimmery shade on my inner corners. 


Eyeliner and red lipstick: a girl's weapons. 



    
  
      

1. Making sure my face is nourished and moisturised for the day, I start off with By Nature's rosehip oil // 2. I mix a bit of this rosehip oil and L'oreal's Infallible foundation to create a sheer and natural coverage. // 3. To top it off I spritz a bit of MAC Fix + to make sure my makeup is fused together nicely. //4. And for the finishing touch, I add MaryLouManizer to the high points of my face to maintain that dewy glow. 


Products mentioned: Chi Chi "Spices" eyeshadow palette // Colourpop "Weenie" and "Shop" Super Shock Shadow // Maybelline "Hyperschwing" eyeliner // Colourpop "Bitchette" Lippie Stix // L'oreal "Infallible 24hr- Matte" foundation // By Nature rosehip oil // The Balm "MaryLouManizer" highlight // MAC "Fix +" 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Flickr Images

Subscribe