In the Middle of a Whirlwind

23:44

So many things have happened since my last blog post that it's felt like a lifetime since then. I started university, a few of my friend's moved away to start their own uni life, and I finally gained the courage to get the chop! I felt like there had been so many huge changes happening in my life in such a short amount of time. 

Recently, one of my best friends hosted a birthday dinner for her 18th. It was great being able to see all my friends again in a more relaxed setting, since all of us had basically been on high alert since the start of school. I think the fun I had on that night reminded me that I should relax from time to time, even through my busy schedule. 

For the dinner, I wanted to wear something that was formal but effortless at the same time, and finally settled on  wearing my new pair of long and tailored culottes.  I tucked this white pinstripe dress to convert it into a top and belted it all in together to accentuate my waist. Finally, I paired the whole outfit off with my platform sandals and a classic red lip. 


















I'm wearing: Cotton On dress (worn as top)// Urban Precinct culottes// Windsor Smith "Puffy" sandals// Colourpop "bichette" lippie stix 

Photo credit: Keely Ung  (P.S: please check out her YouTube channel linked here! It would mean a lot to her and me) 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am so in love RN so chic and classy like always! Ur blogs are always well written so good E10 from me!! Love the outfit u always slay.. Also thanks so much for the shout out means a lot #1 fan xo ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you look stunning... still think you would have looked just as gorgeous with the blue culottes. Also IM your #1 fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Flickr Images

Subscribe