Easy, Easy- A Look for Lazy Days

21:43


Recently I've been loving the look and the feel of culottes since they're a perfect blend of casual yet chic, put together yet easy. I've been shying away from this trend for a while because I wasn't sure how they'd look on me, but I can honestly say that since I've tried them out, I've been obsessed. 

They're literally the most comfortable pair of pants I own and I love that they're lightweight enough for summer but I know that they'll be a staple when fall comes around. For this outfit I paired my black culottes with a grey cropped tee and my favourite pair of sneakers, my Adidas superstars.  This outfit will probably a no-fail look for me, for all those lazy days. 






I'm wearing: Thrifted tee// Valley Girl culottes // Springfield handbag // Adidas "Superstar" sneakers // Glassons cat eye sunglasses

Photos are taken by my sister Ria




You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Flickr Images

Subscribe